“I have enough of my thighs, how to melt them faster ?? If you need to firm up your legs , look no further than the ideal sport : from the invisible chair to the jump rope , here are 5 special exercises to refine what needs to be!
Exercise number 1: the invisible chair
Well known, this very effective exercise does not require expensive courses or special accessories. Its disadvantage? It presupposes the will, because it is rather difficult to hold:
– Stand with your back to a wall, your torso straight and your feet aligned with your shoulders.
– With your back still leaning against the wall, bend your knees as if you want to sit down.
– Once in a sitting position, hold for thirty seconds before returning to your original position. As your thighs get muscular, you can stretch that time.
Exercise number 2: flat stomach …
Still without accessories, you can also practice this exercise more dynamic bodybuilding :
– On your stomach, lie down with your arms crossed and your head inclined towards your arms.
– by keeping your pond on the ground, take off your two feet off the ground and lift your legs.
– Flex your knees.
– Stretch your legs again, and come back to your starting position. To begin, you can chain 10 movements.
Exercise number 3: 4-legged …
In line with the previous exercise, you can practice this movement:
– Stand on all fours, resting on your elbows and knees.
– Lift one of your legs by keeping your knees bent (without arching!), Then bring it back to its starting position.
– Repeat this movement 10 times, then change your leg.
Exercise number 4: on guard!
For toning the back of the thighs , nothing like the slots. Their advantage is to bend the buttocks too.
– Hands on the hips, let one of your legs slide back on the half-point.
– Fold at the same time the basic knee as much as you can.
– Reassemble until you find your starting position, legs joined. Repeat this movement 10 times, then change your support leg.
Exercise number 5: the jump rope
Funier than the elastic band , the skipping rope is used to strengthen the back of the legs , but also firm the buttocks and tone the upper thighs .
Without technical difficulty, it increases endurance and breath . You just need to get the necessary accessory. Then, plan a minimum of two to three sessions per week, about ten minutes of jump, in front of a good YouTube channel!
How to tone your legs? More questions, only answers, thanks to these 5 targeted exercises!